LScript Types: CF = Channel Filter / Layout (channel) CO = Custom Object / Layout (custom) DM = Displacement / Layout (displace) EX = Expressions Library / Layout GN = Generic / Layout (generic) IA = Item Animation / Layout (motion) IF = Image Filter / Layout (image) MC = Master Controller / Layout (master) MD = Modeler (modeler) OR = Object Replacement / Layout (replace) PT = Procedural Texture / Layout (shader) .p = SDK C plug-in (win32 dll binary)
v0.0.1 * 08-JUN-2006
- LScript GUI for FMOD API Sound Player control using COMRing (LScript and LW SDK plug-in in C)
v1.0.1 * 08-OCT-2005
- Save a snapshot of all surfaces of an object to a temp. Surface Library
[v1.0.1: FIX: Now also works on Mac. (platform independent separator)]
v1.0.1 * 22-SEP-2010
- Easily collapse selected objects into a single .lwo file
(saved transformed, collapsed into single layer, reloaded into scene)
- IMPORTANT: Please read both script headers for installation instructions!
- works in 9.6(PC)! Seems to #fail on Macs, sorry, can't test ATM.
[v1.0.1: FIX: Error reading file when spaces in configdir path]
v2.0.4 * 27-SEP-2005
- batch edit objects
- batch convert from/to 3ds/dxf/obj
[v2.0.3: Update/GUI rewrite by Scott Wheeler]
v1.0.0 * 19-DEC-2004
- Shortcut to select next/previous object in workspace.
v1.0.1 * 18-DEC-2004
- Visual Editor for LScript icons
v0.4.2 * 19-DEC-2004
- Add or remove Plug-Ins/LScripts on multiple selected items/channels.
v2.0.0 * 21-OCT-2002
- Link an item to a point in a mesh with displacement modifier and/or bones
- NOTE: in LW 8.0 you can use FX Dynamics to link items to particles/FX items
- LW 7.5c/8.0 BUG: script does't load settings -> Add DM script from LS requester, not as plug-in!
v1.0.1 * 12-JAN-2005
- Save a sequence of deformed meshes in LWO2 Format.
Link: Video on Vimeo: Editing Particle Simulations with Object Sequences (in LightWave 2015 + Save Transformed Sequence)
v1.3.1 * 21-DEC-2004
- Interactive Object Replacement
- Update surfaces on all files in sequence
v0.4.2 * 07-FEB-2002
- MIDI Input
v1.0.0 * 27-DEC-2004 *
- Kill Layout/Modeler immediately without confirmation/saving the configs files
- Sometimes useful while developing scripts/plug-ins
- A specially designed sendkeys/terminate process executable with sourcecode is included
v1.0.1 * 13-FEB-2005
- Render Queue for LightWave Layout. Renders with Layout, not lwsn!
v0.2.1 * 04-MAY-2003
- Batch saves all layers from the Render Preview Window to BMP/JPG files.
- Syntax highlighting, Auto completion, Code templates, Layout commandlist